R-care robot is a fusion between the innovative robot project and the multi sensor station (iBreath) integrating into various segments such as industries, communities, individual, medical centers, the Ministry of Defense etc.
How to monitor the health status of a resident in real time in a non-invasive way?
The project consists in creating a control box allowing to control the states of its inhabitants such as:
- Capturing a person's weight while in bed
- Capture the central temperature
-Measure frequency and heart rate
-Measure the rate of oxygen in the blood
- Measure extreme values of blood pressure
- Measure blood sugar levels in diabetics.
- Activity sensor: detect the parking and movement of the subject in his environment (used to monitor the elderly)