Transform an idea into an innovative service or process product (roadmap):
A. Measure the stakes and risks to drive the realization of this idea in the long term: Technical feasibility study
B. Better circumscribe the
a. technology and uses,
C. Financial arrangements: terms and financing file
D. Technical: technical partners, (R & D, subcontractors)
E. Managers: planning and follow-up of the project editing process
F. Legal: Collaboration Agreement, Services, Protection
G. To accompany you and benefit from an external perspective: Strategic advice.
Transform your idea into a project:
– Describe the idea with a feasibility diagnosis.
– Circumscribe issues and risks.
– Enter the project in an action plan logic with a progress schedule.
Define the key steps for effective monitoring:
– Identify strengths and weaknesses.
– Identify the needs and resources needed.
– Organize the progress of the project in key stages and set measurement indicators.
– Make a balance at the end of the course.
• IP consulting• Registration of patents and copyrights• Legal Creation